Summary of Work Undertaken in the Past
Examples of some transactions our senior management team members have been involved in the past are:
- Sir Ahmadu Bello International Airport, Kebbi – Part of team that supervised the construction and installation of Navigational Aids of the Airport.
- Ashaka Airstrip – Monitoring the installation of the Non Directional Beacon (NDB) and rehabiltaion work at the Airstrip.
- Asaba International Airport – Supervision of Asaba International Airport Runway rehabilitation.
- Murtala Mohammed International Airport – Our Chairman led the team of NCAA Inspector to achieve the certification of the Airport in September 2017.
- Development of Operational Manuals for the MMA Lagos, NAIA Abuja and PHIA Port Harcourt to comply with the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations (Nig.CARs)– Our Chairman Led the Team of Project Officers.
- Conduct an Aeronautical study for MMA on the Runway Strips of 18L/36R and 18R/36L to meet the certification requirements of NCAA
- Consultancy services for Julius Berger - Our team esigned, Implement and supervised the emergencyrehabilitation workof Abuja AIRPORT RUNWAY 04/22.
- Consultancy servicesfor Savana Sugar company on the upgrade of the Airstripat NUMAN for the on-certification.
- Consultancy on Manpower Development Programmes - for Bayelsa International Airport.
- Preparation and development of Aerodrome Manual and SOPs, Airport survey, Charts and Maps for Bayelsa Airport - for Bayelsa International Airport.
- Aeronautical Study of inadequate runway strip was conducted by our team - for Bayelsa International Airport.
Summary of On-Going Project Involvements
- Asaba International Airport - Working with officials of Delta State Government on the upgrade of the Airport for the operations of B737 or its equivalent.
- Asaba International Airport - Consultancy on Airport Certification.
- Asaba International Airport - Consultancy on Manpower Development Programmes.